~I din waiver you.....hope 1 day you will go on with me~

Friday, May 22, 2009

famous one brithday

this tue is my friend famous one ....brithday...
>> this is FAMOUS ONE<<
we go station 1 celebrate .very happy at station 1 coz today many friend at here help famous one celebrate brithday^^.....den after eat we play "kam mi toy"this game got ah kit,me,hannsen,eric and mun mun play.. i love this game..
(play game now)


finish the game ...hannsen call me battle han 7 at station 1 stage den we battle 2move so happy ooo...but i also wan to enjoy more on stage...after station 1 den we go play besketball at puchong play until 4am oooo......den we all go back home lo..today is a happy day.......


((((((((((((((((MY BEST FRIEND HANNSEN AND AH KIT))))))))))))))))))



(this day i very happy coz i know who is my really friend ...... can talk any thing with this 3friend K.K.H)
PEACE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment